Hi

I'd like to propose introducing C++ to win32k. Don't worry, this is not a suggestion to rewrite everything from scratch in C++, but to gradually introduce C++. The reason is not "That's what Windows does", but the fact that especially GDI would heavily benefit in terms of code simplicity, clarily and quality from using C++. A lot of the interfaces are already in a C++ object style way, but still code can bypass interfaces and directly modify structure members, even if it is not supposed to be done that way. Unless there are strong objections, I'd post a design / style / roadmap suggestion soon. If people feel strongly about it, we can defer this to after a 0.4.0 release.

Regards,
Timo