I am asking about Event-tracking.com because I see traffic from this site on reactos.org during last 7 days.

18.05.2015, 15:52, "victor martinez" <vicmar...@hotmail.com>:

Mmmm?
Event-tracking.com for?
Event tracking allows you to measure how users interact with the content of your website. So basically, it is just an UI tracking. Nope, it was not used in the scripts for this flow.
About implementing it in our current site so we can track how users gets lost in our current website...well...we already know they get lost in redundant pages.
It would have sense to add this script once the website is fully cleaned and properly sorted, and since one idea is one responsability...yes...I'm preparing "something" about the site.
To be talked in our next Meeting and potentially finished in our ReactOS HackFest.
We can't release 0.4 with current site...
;)

From: art1st...@yandex.ru
To: ros-dev@reactos.org
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 13:12:48 +0300
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] ReactOS Updates flowing to our Social Channels.

Are you using event-tracking.com  ?

18.05.2015, 12:50, "victor martinez" <vicmar...@hotmail.com>:
Hi guys!

After a week dealing with several scripts and options, we're finally integrating the most important info from Reactos.org and Community.reactos.org directly to our Social channels to keep a constant flow of updates to our followers.

Since now our ReactOS Facebook and ReactOS Twitter will be automatically updated when...
... A Jira bugreport is resolved with a 'Fixed' and 'Cannot reproduce' status.
... A blog post is published in "ReactOS.org"
... A blog post is published in "Community.ReactOS.org"

Some of the features:
- Updates are queued and published with a time gap between them, so in case, eg, a Tester/Dev runs a Spring Cleanup, we won't be publishing 10 Jira reports in the same minute.
- Facebook and Twitter updates include pictures in case the blog post or the Jira report has one. So please add a picture in case you're blogging even if it is just a screenshot of you running "whatever" in ReactOS.
- Includes #hashtags related to the current Jira/Blog report.
- Uses bit.ly shortener when needed.
- And several hidden Easter Eggs in Twitter...(I was bored in the train)

If you've any suggestions about other potential updates to be sent to our Social Channels, just tell me and I'd try to integrate them in an automated way.

I'm planning a way to ease and have community contributions filtered and joining the automated flow, but it'll have to wait until I master Drupal. Also I'm working in some "crossposting" among our Social Channels, so a direct post in Facebook not coming from our PR Update System is replicated in Twitter and the other way around.

We can be really proud of the current PR Update system implemented, since probably it even beats several bigger opensource projects and/or companies out there.

If you didn't join our Twitter or Facebook yet, please feel free to join:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ReactOS/19143619259
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/reactos

Brought to you by the ReactOS PR Team.

Best regards,