Hi Pierre

The Samba-TNG code has not been updated recently as per i know. Can you
elaborate on how we can implement this, from the userland space atm ? i am
looking into the source codes, so a bit of more explanation on how we might
achieve this could be helpful.
Sorry i am have not done kernel programming, i did a few course, on kernel dev,
but nothing big,.
One thing i noticed that reactOS does not support POSIX, so can use the CIFS.KO
from samba, to develop some baseline which can be used to develop a client tool

i really could use some advice on how we can go on implementing this,

With Care
Samian