You can unsubscribe atRos-dev Info Page

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Ros-dev Info PageSubscribe to Ros-dev by filling out the following form. You
will be sent email requesting confirmation, to prevent others from gratuitously
subsc... |
|  |
| Afficher sur www.reactos.org | Aperçu par Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Too bad to see you go. Kind regards, Sylvain Petreolle

      De : Arthur Janturin <jewta9...@gmail.com>
 À : ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org>
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 31 mars 2016 21h26
 Objet : Re: [ros-dev] Status Meeting (March 2016)

как мне отписаться от ваших писем?

Thank you, Matthias!

On 31.03.2016 12:50, Matthias Kupfer wrote:

Hello,

unfortunately I can't attend this meeting because of another official
appointment. Nevertheless I would like to offer support the GSoC student as
contact or mentor of necessary. Rama already contacted me and I reviewed his
proposal last week. As long as it is on the optional list of projects I deem
necessary to mention this.

Regards,

Matthias

Am Wednesday 30 March 2016 20:15:08 schrieb Aleksey Bragin:

Hello,
Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place last
Thursday of a month, 31th of March, 19:00 UTC, as usual. That's tomorrow!

IRC service will only be started shortly before the meeting. Your
participation passwords and server address will be emailed to you
shortly before the meeting starts, and they are going to be different
once again as they are not stored in any database. Hopefully it's not
much of inconvenience.

Please send agenda proposals to me before the meeting. And yes, 0.4.1
release discussion is in the agenda list already, proposed by Alex Rex :-)

Regards,
Aleksey Bragin