This will not have any advantage, since it will always load all DLLs, unless delay loading is used, which doesn't work for ntdll and kernel32. Also it won't provide the version specific environment, if you export all functions from kernel32. I really don't see why we should not put all functions into the core DLLs, since IMO it's not the NT6+ APIs that are compatibility hacks, but the win2k3 environment we only use to make up for missing functionality.

Timo