Hello all,

It seems that our Wikipedia page seems to have somewhat incorrect information
in some sections on the page. Some of it seems to come from IP address which
means that they are unregistered. Some of the information could be correct but
some of the other information added could be incorrect. I propose that we can
see if the wiki page could be Semi-Protected. If the page is Semi-Protected,
that means that non-registered users (People logged as IPs in the log) and
newly registered users (people that have less than 10 edits and that have been
only registered for 4 days). This would mean that people that have been
registered for a while and have made edits could edit the page. I hope that
this would help with some of the incorrect information on the web page. Not
sure what your thoughts are on this but I think it would be nice to have.

Jared