On 2016-06-09 12:20, Yonggang Chen wrote:
> After building ReactOS and Rostests successfully, I can't debug CoInitialize
> function through Visual Studio 2015. It seems Visual Studio thinks I'm using
> their CoInitialize of Windows kernel.

That's because you _are_ using Windows's version! :)
The "normal" way to debug ReactOS code is on ReactOS, using a kernel
debugger.
However there are a couple tricks that could allow you to use ROS
ole32.dll on Windows. DLL redirection doesn't work for some DLLs
though, as Windows forces the use of its own version for security
reasons.
For dlls where it does work (not sure of ole32 is on the list), one way
is to create a yourapplication.exe.local file next to your executable
and copy the dll into that same directory as well.
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/junfeng/2006/01/24/dotlocal-local-dll-redirection/
has some information on the subject.

Best,
Thomas