d is the best

28.01.2017, 19:04, "Hermès BÉLUSCA-MAÏTO" <hermes.belu...@sfr.fr>:

Hello everyone,

Upon an idea by Jared Smudde I modified a bit the ReactOS bootlogo to incorporate in addition the FOSDEM logo in it. See http://polariton.ad-l.ink/6WhjqNRrM/image.png or the attached file.
I have done several versions and I would like to hear what you think from them (if possible, make a choice).

Regards,
Hermès

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ros-dev [mailto:ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org] De la part de Colin Finck
Envoyé : jeudi 26 janvier 2017 00:16
À : 'ReactOS Development List'
Objet : [ros-dev] FOSDEM 2017 - It's happening!

Hi all!

Hermès and me have just decided to go to FOSDEM this year. Which is a really good idea considering that we have a booth to staff there ;)

Planning is currently happening at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ofYUc7j0XwDH9SmNlGzNZlO8jOGhoPUn7KTRcFmanIc
Just request access if you're a ReactOS member and like to add or comment stuff there.

Hermès will be preparing an ISO in the upcoming days. Please test current trunk to see if any last minute fixes need to go there. If you have ideas what cool apps we shall show at FOSDEM, please also share them here.
We will go with burning and giving away CDs again (hopefully the last time before USBs do it).

I hope that this definite plan will also motivate others to join us or visit our booth! :)

Cheers,

Colin

Best regards,