WoW! Amazing News!
No more waiting for 9000 thousands new features for two more years, as we usually do just because "it works".

16.02.2017, 19:49, "Colin Finck" <co...@reactos.org>:

Hi all!

Due to the current unstable situation with FishEye, which also badly
affects JIRA, I will attempt an upgrade of both applications on a new
server this weekend.
As always I will do my best to keep the downtime low. But keep in mind
that this involves migrating databases from one machine to another, so
downtime may be longer than for a usual upgrade.

In the end, you can expect/hope for a much better performing setup with
all the new features that got added to JIRA and FishEye over time :)

Cheers,

Colin

Best regards,