Am 04.04.2017 um 14:05 schrieb Hermès BÉLUSCA-MAÏTO:
> Also, I confirm that, for whatever reason in VS2010, which doesn't have
> inttypes.h, in its CRT headers, compilation might fail: here for me, for
> example, it succeeds when being done from the command-line, but fails when
> being done from within the VS IDE...

Huh?? That sounds like MSVC-provided headers are mixed with our target
headers in sdk/include/crt for host tools, which mustn't happen!

> It would be nice if compilation could use the inttypes.h provided in the
> mkisofs/shillytools, as this file is provided there indeed for a reason (and
> not to be not used).

Actually, I put the schilytools headers into
sdk/tools/mkisofs/schilytools and not into e.g. sdk/tools/schilytools
for a reason:
I only imported the very subset that is required for mkisofs. Their
usability for any other purpose is not guaranteed.

If you just want a cheap fix for isohybrid, you should uncomment the
inttypes.h include and add the required <10 lines to reactos_support_code.h.

There may be merit in using schilytools headers for this if more than
just isohybrid and mkisofs would do so. Currently, every host tool we
have uses their own host-abstracting headers.
But unless you plan to work on this, I don't expect this to change any
time soon, and this is why I would go the cheap route myself :)

- Colin