Hi all!

Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place on Thursday, August 31, 19:00 UTC. As always, you will get credentials for our private IRC server shortly before the meeting.

Agenda proposals so far include:
- Short report from my side regarding the Hackfest
- Git/GitHub migration in September/October
- Finalizing the 0.4.6 release, possibly planning 0.4.7

Please post any additional agenda proposals here.

Also don't forget that we're in the final week of GSoC :)
Mentors, now that all code has been submitted, don't forget about evaluating your students!

See you on Thursday!

Colin