Hi all!

Let me invite you to the monthly status meeting taking place today,
October 26, 19:00 UTC.

As of now we know that both Colin and Pierre will not be able to attend,
or be able to control our IRC server so unless we get any further notice
from either of them, the meeting will take place in #reactos-meeting in
freenode.

No agenda proposals have been submitted to me so far. You are welcome
to suggest some points to discuss. One that I would like to propose is
about the upcoming release that should be branched soon. Of course
we will have our status reports. So please have them ready, so we
get it done quickly!

Giannis