To elaborate further:

   1. The deal won't be closed for many months (they expect december)
   2. Microsoft probably won't change github at first (xcept maybe make the
   login integrate with a Microsoft Account)
   3. We don't know what they plan to do with the platform in the long
   term, so worrying now is pointless.
   4. We don't know that it will EVER be hostile toward ReactOS, even if
   they break the platform and make it unusable, so chances are we are good.
   5. If worst comes to worst, as Thomas said, we just say goodbye to GH
   and move elsewhere.