Hey,

We could have rosautotest move the cursor to somewhere in the upper right before starting any test?

Regards,

On 27-8-2018 11:34, Colin Finck wrote:
Hi all,

I took some time during Hackfest to upgrade our Test_VBox Testbot to
Ubuntu 18.04, which finally brings us VirtualBox 5.2.x support for
sysreg2. Pierre also worked on the relevant BuildBot scripts to improve
their reliability.

This has resulted in
https://github.com/reactos/buildbot_config/commit/388a831eb5ccf67535d8cbd6df2cc927fb9af5a9
and since using that script, the infamous "IVirtualBox object is null"
bug hasn't occurred again :)
The upgrade from VirtualBox 4.3.40 to 5.2.10 also resulted in unbearably
slow serial port output at first, but this could be fixed by
https://github.com/reactos/sysreg2/commit/a4eb4a4551618b4af4dc1985ad8c55fe0b3a57b2.
Have a look at this commit if you encounter a slow serial port output in
one of the latest VirtualBox versions with either operating system.

This only leaves a funnily flawed WINE test left, which currently causes
the entire regression testing process to come to a standstill:
https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-14975

Cheers,

Colin