A while ago I have asked in the forum, if the modified Lautus-theme of
GreenteaOS could beintegrated in ReactOS
https://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16788
Sadly the theme is called in GreenteaOS Lautus, too. Here the source of it
https://github.com/GreenteaOS/Deprecated/tree/master/third-party/reactos/media/themes/lautus.msstyles
But it looks like Windows 8.

Here a screenshot of the Greentea Windows 8 like theme on ReactOS. Choose one
link. I have uploaded it multiple times on multiple places, because some
picture-uploading-sides delete its files from time to time

https://image.ibb.co/gTsPkU/Virtual_Box_React_OS_0_4_9_08_09_2018_16_22_18.png
http://img4host.net/upload/081642005b93dfb8c233a.png
https://img3.picload.org/image/dlpgdlow/virtualbox_reactos0.4.9_08_09_.png
https://cdn3.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/9/8/e016c5a6842640ac5f7436ee2e9b04e7-full.png
https://i.imgur.com/mCUvsLy.png

EmuandCo is against the integration of the Win8-theme in ReactOS. But he is the
only ReactOS-developer in the ReactOS-forum. So I now also ask here, what the
other developers thinking about it.

Greetings
theuserbl