Am 24.11.2018 um 21:37 schrieb Colin Finck:
> This will be the first meeting since August and I hope we get some more
> topics than just the obligatory Status Reports. Please send your
> proposals by replying to this mail.

The current agenda is as follows:

1. Status Reports since August (everyone)
   ======================================
   Please prepare your Status Reports now, so we get this done quickly.

2. Web and Infrastructure Projects (Victor P. and Colin)
   In particular:
     - Updated developer web interface (Victor P.)
     - AppDB similar to Wine's (Victor P. and Colin)
     - BuildBot (Victor P. and Colin)
     - New website (Colin)
     - Mattermost (Colin)
     - Nextcloud (Colin)

3. Jira tickets workflow (Victor P.)
   =================================

4. ReactOS 0.5 Planning (everyone)
   ===============================
     - From a user perspective (i.e. what shall work?)
     - From a technical perspective (i.e. who needs to implement what
       components?)

   I don't think anybody has already prepared a detailed plan, so we
   should collect our ideas and expectations for a 0.5 release and
   write them down at https://reactos.org/wiki/0.5_Planning
   Let's also try to define responsible persons and timeframes for each
   task, otherwise a plan is useless.

5. ReactOS Deutschland e.V. Update and ReactOS Hackfest(s) 2019 (Colin)
   Will just give a quick update on the German foundation as we will
   have a General Assembly in 2 weeks and reelect all Board members.
   Also a quick survey if it makes sense to have 2 Hackfests each year
   and your preferred dates for that.

6. All-in-one ISOs combining Live-CD and GUI Installer (Hermes)
   Will only be discussed if Hermes is present.

7. Miscellaneous (everyone)
   ========================
   If you disagree with me excluding a topic from the agenda, we can
   discuss it here.

In my opinion, "Selecting a new coordinator" makes no sense as long as
nobody announces to spend significantly more time on ReactOS and comes
up with a clear vision for the project, just like an election program.
Otherwise, a new coordinator cannot really make a difference and we can
just leave the situation as is.
"USB / Storage" was merged with 0.5 Planning.
"Wine Syncs" will or will not be a topic depending on the presence of
Amine Khaldi. We can probably discuss it shortly as part of his Status
Report.

This may look like a tough schedule, however as many points depend on
me, I'll do my best to prepare my statements and get this done quickly.
All of you, please do the same. This should hopefully give us enough
time for 0.5 Planning.

See you this evening!

Colin