Hello everyone,
I am Akshay Patil, a 3rd year undergraduate student studying Computer
Science in VIIT, Pune, India.
I have been trying React OS for a while now and found it really
interesting. I love open source. I want to contribute for the project
"*Applications
Manager Rapps*" through Google summer of Code 2019.
I have been using C++ launguage for 5 years and also made some applications
like user control app. I am sure tthat the experience I ganied from last
few years will certainly help me in understanding the Rapps Code easily.
We will figure out the concrete goals of the project and the decided the
plan for the project with the mentor.

It'll be great if somebody, could mentor me for this project.

Thanks,
Akshay Patil