Hey there !
I am really interested to work with your organization.I have been
doing web development projects using MERN stack for a while now,And I
went through your reactOS GSOC’19 page. I am interested in making the
web interface for reactos which can show all GitHub reactos repos,
commits, etc using the GitHub
API(https://www.reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019_Ideas#Developer_Web_Interface)
I am Looking forward to work on the same for GSOC this year under your
mentorship. Currently I am reading the api documentation and trying to
implement some basic stuffs using React and Node.js, till now I have
created robust user ineterface with React and am looking forward to
add some logics to it in coming hours.
Webapp link: https://reactos-web.herokuapp.com/
GitHub repo: https://github.com/AwesomeChap/ReactOS_Web_Interface

kindly review the links. Any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks
Jatin Kumar
Btech CSE 2nd Year
USICT, GGSIPU