Hi all!

The ReactOS Hackfest will take place in about a month and a week.
Please revisit https://reactos.org/wiki/ReactOS_Hackfest_2019/Lists and
put yourself in all relevant lists if you are going to attend.

I've just updated the Shirts/Hoodies section with the final design.
Please check that out and add whether you want a shirt or a hoodie.
You may also want to check the links regarding the exact sizes again.
Deadline for this is

    THURSDAY, JULY 11

After that, I will move on and buy the merchandising products.

If your attendance at the Hackfest needs financial assistance from
ReactOS Deutschland e.V., please also get in touch with me before that
deadline. You know, flights and accommodation get more expensive the
closer we are to the event date ;)

Cheers,

Colin