Hi all!

It took a while but FOSDEM has finally put a list of accepted stands on
their website: https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-11-19-accepted-stands/

Looks like we only got a stand on Sunday this year, with our friends
from Haiku OS having one on Saturday only. Not really what I thought
when signing up for a "shared booth as always", but I'm sure we're going
to manage that.

There are plenty of opportunities for us to fill an entire weekend in
Brussels, including

* Having a "mini Hackfest" on Saturday in a coworking space in Brussels
(or alternatively at FOSDEM itself, but it's going to be crowded there)

* Following up on what Victor and me discussed with the FreeBSD, Haiku,
NetBSD, and RTEMS people at GSoC Mentor Summit regarding a port of the
low-level FreeBSD kernel interfaces to ReactOS, making a vast amount of
network and storage drivers available to us.
As far as I recall, the FreeBSD people have a conference in Brussels
just before FOSDEM and are inviting us to join (Mahdi - correct me if
I'm wrong).

* Asking the Haiku guys if we shall try to join their booth on Saturday
while they join ours on Sunday (Adrien? François?)

But first I'd like to know who else is definitely going to make it to
Brussels. Please reply to my mail ASAP, then we can have a short meeting
on Mattermost soon and come to a decision.

Cheers,

Colin