Hi
I was the one 2003 started opengl and driectx support in ReactOS, at 2007 i
did have full working directx support with ms own dxg.sys from windows xp,
i never finish all thuse part but most are in place after me, next issue i
did look into opnengl support hw as well i never look into how exacly
opengl work, reactos did not have any hw accertiion support for opengl only
software with mesa, today i do not known how the status of the dx a d
opengl support works,  before me no doc was fund in msdn and so how it
works, ms did release the doc after my implation of what i doc in the code
and the wiki