From: Ros-dev <ros-dev-boun...@reactos.org> on behalf of Javier Agustìn
Fernàndez Arroyo <elh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 10:45:37 AM
To: ReactOS Development List <ros-dev@reactos.org>
Subject: Re: [ros-dev] sumatraPDF

my point is, to allow them to still support XP/2003 systems (and, of
course,ReactOS :) )

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 4:16 PM M. Ziggyesque
<ziggyes...@hotmail.com<mailto:ziggyes...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
They have to commit to build/sln configurations based on VS2010-17 in parallel
with current VS2019 config, it appears, before it is a candidate for ROS to
support as part of the rosapp collection. While some support for mingw builds
is present, it is considered unsuitable for doing release builds. Due to these
full RosBE integration seems implausible for Windows and ROS versions to stay
in synch.