Hi,

I'm Frédéric from QubesOS project. I wanted to try your latest release ReactOS
0.4.13 today and I've managed to install it on our latest QubesOS R4.1 in
development within a HVM domain. First text installer for partitioning is fine
and the graphical setup for languages and parameters too. At first OS boot
while seeing the desktop for the first time, it popups a window pci device
detection but then, just few seconds after the VM is freezing. Looking at Xen
status, the stubdomain is not frozen at all, but the VM itself yes with 100%
CPU usage. I've tried IDE driver for disk too but the same behavior appeared.

Any idea on how I can catch errors or having logs? Should I try your debug ISO?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Frédéric

PS: https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-13358