Just a question from the outside here. If we look forward instead of
backwards, what work would it take to make *just the command line build
tools* work on reactos for newer versions?
Is that something to strive for? Is there a missing API, is it
fundamentally incompatible in some way, is reactos 'target windows version'
wrong..?