Hi all!

It took a while, but the mail server and mailing list migration is finally done!

Say hello to https://lists.reactos.org -- which provides a much better web interface to browse, search, and manage our mailing lists. I've migrated ros-announce, ros-dev, ros-diffs, ros-general, and ros-priv. I saw no need for migrating any other lists, though this could be done any time (with full archives) if the need arises. If you're subscribed to any of these lists, nothing changes for you. You will continue to receive your mails as usual. If you want to change your settings, you will need to create an account at https://lists.reactos.org. You can connect that account to one or more E-Mail addresses and configure your subscription settings for all ReactOS mailing lists. The previous autogenerated per-subscription passwords no longer apply.

We're still providing the old archives at e.g. https://reactos.org/pipermail/ros-dev to keep existing URLs intact. However, they are no longer updated (and point to the URL of the new archives).

Let me know if anything broke or if you find any broken URLs to the old mailing lists. Or better fix them right away :)

Kudos go again to Martin von Wittich from IServ GmbH, who provided valuable assistance during the migration!

Best regards,

Colin