Hello guys,

I still look for one or two ppl joining us to Chemnitz Linux Days 2024. Somone interested? Of course I prefer these ppl who know the project, like devs and long time community members.
https://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2024/en

If you wanna take part, ping me here or on https://chat.reactos.org/reactos/channels/clt-2024 please.

P.S. If I dont get enough ppl this time, I will cancel our booth there last minute. Something like last year will not happen again. Last year was quite a hassle as the booth always needs at least one person available there. Difficult if you are there all alone most of the time. I had enough sarcasm and aversion regarding our project last year and at least one more permanent person there is the minimum to stand our ground and properly answer the questions of some ppl who show up. There are even a few ppl that claim we have zero interest in new devs and claim to have talked to us in Chemnitz in the past regarding supporting us. This is even possible tbh... I try to write down anything important, but sometimes maybe some things slipped through if there are 3-4 ppl waiting to ask questions. I know that many of our core members think that PR is of no use at all, but this is where I think different. People out there think we are close to complete breakdown of the project, no progress, no devs, no common goal we aim to accomplish and always kickng new devs that wanna help around. Some even thought we already are a goner and were surprised to even see our booth there. This is nothing we should ignore at all! So check your calendars and reply plz!

Daniel