On Tuesday 27 December 2005 09:03, Chris Cannam wrote:
> G:
> > I don't like this very much either...
>
> Nor do I, really.

Thinking more about this I think that loading the fonts when the notation
editor is invoked is still better, given that even as it is now it blocks the
UI. So either solution doesn't look any different for the notation user,
while the current one is definitely worse for people who don't use notation.

> > I guess there's no way to speed up the
>
> Feel free to suggest one.

I wish I could, but I'm entirely clueless on the subject.

On a different matter, any concerns about my fix for selection rect trails ?
Do you think we have something beta-worthy ?

--
Guillaume.
http://www.telegraph-road.org