On Thursday 12 January 2006 09:52 pm, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> Here is a desktop entry file for Rosegarden. Please check if my

I'm ignoring this bit for the moment, because I really don't know enough about
any of that to have an opinion.

> P.S. Do we move to .png icons everywhere in the future?

Eventually, but it will be an arduous process.  We never did get all the new
notation editor icons done, and there are scattered others.  All new icons
should be .png, and all old icons will become .png if they can benefit from
transparency, or as they get replaced with better looking new versions.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/