On Monday 16 Jan 2006 07:20, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> On Saturday 14 January 2006 23:12, D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre wrote:
> > It looks like you haven't updated your tree in a long time, or else maybe
> > anon CVS is lagging way behind again.
>
> I doubt it has any relation, but Eckhard's machine seems to be one month
> ahead (look at the date of the mail).

So clearly the problem is that we're going to break it during the next month.

What can we do about that?  Is it possible for us, knowing the danger, to
avoid breaking it?  Or would that damage the cause/effect relationship in the
fabric of time, and make Eckhard and his machine instantly cease to exist?

Chris