I've copied the current FAQ to the wiki:

  http://rosegarden.wiki.sourceforge.net/Frequently+Asked+Questions

I've removed a couple of totally out of date questions, but the remaining ones
are not exactly brilliant either, in most cases.  Please edit and improve!
There's nothing wrong with simply removing any questions you think nobody
will be asking any more, or whose answers are no longer helpful; though in
the latter case, of course, better to improve them.

N.B. I haven't added anything about the SuSE 10.2 font problem...

I'll sort out the website as well so that it links through to the wiki'fied
FAQ -- same for the other documents that have been copied to the wiki.  The
main thing I have against doing so is just that the wiki looks so ugly, but
we probably can't do much about that.  (You can edit the stylesheet, but I
don't think I see a great deal of point while it's surrounded by all the
SourceForge stuff.)

Do you think we should stick Google ads on the front page of the website?
I've always thought that'd be a bit crappy, but now that we're going to end
up with ads anyway (courtesy of SourceForge) on half the pages users get
directed to...

Also, historically, I've been the only person able to edit the RG website,
because it's on a single-login hosting service.  I think the provider has
just added the ability to create more than one account on this service level,
though, so it's possible I may be able to add others if anyone else would
like.  I haven't actually tried it yet though.

Any other things we can improve on the site for this release?

Chris