On Thursday 18 October 2007, Yves Guillemot wrote:
> After some tests, the issue seems more complex that a simple "not work" :
> - When the panel is not here at the starting of RG, P is working fine.
> - When the panel is already here at the starting of RG, if I close the
> panel with the [X], then P is no more working.

Confirmed here.

> Nevertheless, P is always working as soon as the panel has been
> opened once with the menu, then closed again.

That too.  Nice bit of weird flakiness we've discovered.

Ubuntu Studio here.

Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.6
Rosegarden: 1.7.0-svn

Speaking of which, we should think about some bit of twiddling to put the SVN
revision number into the version string, if it's possible to do that without
forcing a rebuild of everything every time this number changes.

So we'd have something like "1.7.0-svn-8945" or whatever.

That would be really helpful, I think.  Reminds me of something William asked
for 40,000 years ago, after I kept him chasing bugs he had already fixed.
--
D. Michael McIntyre