On Friday 04 April 2008, Yves Guillemot wrote:
> Interesting. I should really take the time to read the Wiki.

So should we all.  There's actually more there than I would have thought.
Heikki, especially, has been very busy there.

> Fixed in SVN.

Great, thanks for that!

That reminds me.  Track headers aren't visible for me.  Is the new default for
them to be turned off?  If so, we might change that to get them to turn on by
default...

Hrm.  Weird.  I deleted my rosegardenrc to get a simulated first time
experience, created a couple of segments, opened in a notation view, and no
track headers.

I can repeat this.  It seems to be a bug with the default config option.  When
I go look at the configuration page, it shows "Always" and if I click OK,
then the setting starts to work.

But it doesn't work until I look at the configuration page first, even without
actually changing the setting.

Probably a typo somewhere I would guess.  Or some hideous obscure KDE bug
let's hope not.
--
D. Michael McIntyre