I found this little bug while working on the same dialog in branches/qt4.
The problem occurs when "Lyric" is selected in the text combo. Selecting
anything else in this combo doesn't remove the verse spinbox.

I directly committed a fix which seems to work (but I didn't make lot of
testing).
Thanks to anybody who will be kind enough to test it again.

Yves