On Thursday 12 March 2009 02:37:01 D. Michael McIntyrdrawRounde wrote:

> Something else is wrong, Yves.  I didn't make a typo, because I don't know
> anything about drawing code except what I learn from the API docs.  I pulled
> drawRoundedRect straight out of the API docs, and it works fine here.
>
> I had to look up drawRoundRect.  It's a compatibility member of Q3Painter,
and
> it's a completely different class.
>
> We'll have to figure out why drawRoundedRect wasn't compiling for you, but
> drawRoundRect definitely isn't the right answer.

Sorry Michael, I did that "fix" far too fast.
I hope my stupid commit didn't take too much of your time.

In my Qt documentation drawRoundRect() is member of QPainter and there is no
drawRoundedRect(). RG didn't compile with drawRoundedRect() and it did with
drawRoundRect(). So the typo seemed obvious.

But I was wrong and now I understand why : I'm still using Qt4.3.4.
I find the function drawRoundedRect() in the Qt4.5 on line documentation (with
drawRoundRect() deprecated to Q3Painter) with the mention "introduced in
Qt4.4".

So I have to upgrade my system now.

Yves