Hello Julie

It works! Thanks a lot for doing this. Now matrix step recording is
actually usefull :)

However, the 11904 revision, as well as the currently newest: 11929,
seems to suffer from very poor performance? It maxes out one of my
CPU's to 100% when playing back, and the blue marker stutters forward
instead of moving smoothly.

Hmm, strange, the problem just disappeared after a few restarts of
RG... Now I can't recreate it, so never mind :) Performance is smooth
again.

Best regards,
Lars