Hi,

Recently returning to Rosegarden after a couple of years, I'm very impressed
with 11.11.42 (Debian testing). Many thanks to the developers.

One outstanding improvement is the linked-copy feature, and its ability to
create repeats with alternate endings in the score.

But it has one little problem I haven't seen mentioned yet: if linked segments
contain lyrics, the lilypond print only shows a single copy: no repeats, no
endings or other segments, even if they are selected for printing. With chords
and other text, linked copies print fine.

Should I report a bug?

Regards,

John O'Hagan