Hi Michael,

Thank you for all of your efforts on this project. I know its overwhelming
and lonely at times. You have all my gratitude for keeping it going. I am
looking forward to delving into this release. It comes at a time when I
actually have the time to compile it and not wait for a binary in a
repository.

Dave