>david wrote:
>> On 05/15/2012 09:31 PM, Gary G. wrote:
>> The thing is, that most of us don't install Rosegarden from Tarballs.
>> 99% of us use whatever package manager comes with our distros.  I can
>> state categorically that there is no such script included with the
>> *buntu distros out there.
>
> I use 11.11.42 installed from Debian Sid repository, and there's no such
> script on my system, either. Sounds like the package maintainer isn't
> including them, or maybe you need to have the -src package installed, too?

You should do a bug report on the bug reporting system of your distro (Ubuntu
/ Debian) asking the distro packagers to include this script in the next
package update.

The script is quite hidden as all other scripts in the /scripts/ directory in
the source code appear to be build or development related (of no use to normal
users), so I imagine the packagers never noticed this script.

I will certainly include this script in the next update of my Redhat / Centos
/ SL Rosegarden package.