------------------------------
Message: 5
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:48:41 -0400
From: "D. Michael McIntyre" <rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Rosegarden-user] Synths:  ZYN  sofar 2 of 5 ways
To: rosegarden-user@lists.sourceforge.net

On 10/16/2012 05:30 AM, k...@trixtar.org wrote:

> I found this 2008 rosegarden tutorial by D. Michael McIntyre

That jackass doesn't know what he's talking about anyway.
--
D. Michael McIntyre
------------------------------

I think he might have some inkling, alas knowing and being
able to teach are often mutually exclusive so that students
really get the short end

What I'm struggling with isn't the particle physics bit but
absolutely ab-initio basics and terminology where syths are
instruments and instruments are channels to just sratch the
surface. I'm minded of traditional linux anti-newbie
lowballs like

- "just mount it under /mnt and you'll be fine"

- "do not confuse root with /"

and so on

:-)