One more important info: if I use QSynth as the output for RG and use
Clavinova only as a MIDI keyboard as input for RG, then the problem
doesn't occur. So it seems to be a issue related to external synthetizers
in duplex mode, that means if both its keyboard and its midi-synthetizer
is used at the same time.

Thanks again, Joe