On 01/03/2013 07:45 AM, Marcio Scheibler wrote:

> I've upgraded to rosegarden 12.04 and the issue remains...
> Any ideas or any workaround ?

Since you're already familiar with upgrading, can you grab 12.12.25 and
see if the issue still remains?

I'm going to guess it probably does, but I don't have time to test it
for myself just at the moment.

Thinking back, I can't remember the last time I verified that variations
worked correctly, and it seems entirely possible and even likely that we
just never realized we broke this.

We'll get it sorted out one way or another.  This is the kind of thing
that could justify an immediate new release if it turns out it's still
broken, and it probably will turn out that way if I don't miss my guess.
--
D. Michael McIntyre