On 09/07/2014 12:42 AM, David Christensen wrote:

> What's the solution?

Whenever I can get a user with a problem to build the development
source, that's what I prefer strongly.  It is quite possible and easy to
build and run multiple different versions of Rosegarden, as generally
only one of them has to be installed for all of them to work.  Typically
you run your distro Rosegarden with /usr/bin/rosegarden and any local
builds run as ./rosegarden right out of the top level source directory.

Once you're up and running with that, if you can reproduce the problem,
then the next move is to file a bug report with us on the tracker at
SourceForge.  We'll look into it as soon as we get a chance, and report
back.

The more specific you can be in the bug report, the better.  For
example, which DSSI syth plugin are you using?  What soundfont?  If you
can provide the exact .rg or .mid file you're working with, so much the
better.

Off the top of my head, what you're describing could be any number of
things.
--
D. Michael McIntyre