Every time Rosegarden shuts down I get this little sequence.

##########

JackEngine::XRun: client = rosegarden was not finished, state = Triggered
JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
21:15:03.491 XRUN callback (6).
JackEngine::XRun: client = rosegarden was not finished, state = Triggered
JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
21:15:03.500 JACK connection graph change.
21:15:03.500 ALSA connection graph change.
21:15:03.678 JACK connection change.
21:15:03.680 ALSA connection change.
21:15:05.481 XRUN callback (1 skipped).

I get the feeling that Rosegarden is getting things out of sequence, and
removing stuff before closing it's jack client (or maybe not waiting lone
enough for the close sequence to complete).

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk