On 06/18/2015 03:13 PM, David Jones wrote:

> Add some pron AKA "erotica" and it would be a massive bestseller. Then you
> could devote your time to music and Rosegarden.

I wasn't going to go there, but yeah, if I could somehow combine Harry
Potter with 50 Shades of Grey and then have everybody get killed off
every few chapters (combine with Marquis de Sade?) I could sell eleventy
billion copies for sure.

In reality, I'm never going to write a novel, because I can't turn out a
story that goes for more than about 15 pages.  Writing is harder than it
looks, and it eats vast amounts of time.
--
D. Michael McIntyre