I put a report about this on the bug list some time ago. Is there any chance of
this getting some love?

It puts me in a very awkward position when trying to demonstrate Yoshimi with
Rosegarden as the MIDI source. Rosegarden is my sequencer of choice and in
every other respect meets or exceeds the others, so I don't want to publicly
criticise, but at the same time don't want people getting the idea that Yoshimi
is prone to Xruns :(

--
W J G