I realize that I am running a relatively older version of Rosegarden,
but I think I have uncovered a bug relating to exporting Midi.  I am
running Rosegarden "Imagination", v 13.06, QT 4.6.2, Build Key 8bb9473428.

Steps to recreate:

1. open a new file

2. Add a 3 bar segment (can be any size - this is not related to the bug)

3. Put a quarter note at the start of the segment (any note of your choice)

4. Put an eighth note overlapping the quarter note (I put the quarter
and eighth notes to start at the start of the segment, same note)

5. Export this to Midi

6. Open the Midi file that you just exported.  You will notice that the
note(s) you entered are no longer a quarter note or eighth note, but
much longer (mine was 3 bars long).

It should be noted that any later notes on the same line will be longer
too, but other notes will be unaffected.  It appears that overlapping
notes causes this effect.