On 04/18/2017 08:51 AM, David Tisdell wrote:
> I am running Rosegarden 15.12 and Yoshimi 1.3.8.2
> I can go into Yoshimi and set the sounds I want to use but when I hit play
> in Rosegarden, it is as if it gets a Midi signal to change sounds and
> starts using sounds I did not select.

   This sounds familiar.  About a year ago, Lorenzo Sutton brought up
this issue here on the user list.  The conclusion was that he needed to
use a yoshimi.rgd file and let rosegarden do the configuring.

   You can read the discussion here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/mailman/rosegarden-user/thread/576B4143.1070207%40tedfelix.com/#msg35177175

   Lorenzo's post starts a few screens down.  Search the page for
Lorenzo to get there quickly.

   You should be able to download the latest yoshimi.rgd file directly here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/rosegarden/data/library/yoshimi.rgd?format=raw

Ted.