On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 18:04:57 -0400
"D. Michael McIntyre" <rosegarden.trumpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/13/2017 03:26 PM, Abrolag via Rosegarden-user wrote:
>
> > Anything new on the horizon?
>
> For my part, I just got away from music and computers for awhile.  I
> spend most of my time working on an old truck or playing with my new
> forge.  I have no plans beyond eventually looking into that bug Ted
> reported a month ago, but I'm still around.

Hey, what sort of forge have you got.

When I was at school they had a pair of proper coke fired forges, and one of
the pieces we were taught to make was a poker from round bar. Jumped up end
then squared off and made into a pyramid point. Tapered down the other end,
rolled it back and curled the taper round the stock.

Had it for years, even though I didn't have an open fire!

Over here, kids today don't even get to see a forge, let alone actually use it.

--
W J G