On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:39:52 +0100
Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsut...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 20/12/17 18:20, Ted Felix wrote:
>> ROSEGARDEN 17.12, codename "Ultimate Pleasure" RELEASED
>>
>> The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 17.12 of
>> Rosegarden, a MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music
>> notation along with basic support for digital audio.
>
>Great! Thanks Ted Yves (and all the rest of the team...) :)
>Lorenzo.
>

>> http://www.rosegardenmusic.com/

... and a heartfelt thanks from me too.
I've been running Rosegarden for many years now. Occasionally I tried other
sequencers, but none have the breadth and ease of use Rosegarden does.

These days I only run the others occasionally to check they can handle my own
software. All of them have some weird quirk that Rosegarden doesn't!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk