Hmm, useful if not set to remove references automatically.

More useful: Show me which ones have been moved, let me right-click it, then
give me the option to remove the orphaned reference or change the location by
navigating to the new target.

The ability to do this may be dependent on the user's desktop enviroment. When
I used OS/2 Warp ages ago, IBM'S Workplace Shell automatically updated the
target of any link/shortcut whenever you moved the target file. I don't think
any Linux desktop environment does that. Neither does Windows. Don't know about
the Mac UI.

On January 22, 2021 10:48:52 AM HST, Will Godfrey <willgodf...@musically.me.uk>
wrote:
> When Rosegarden scans the 'recent' list, can it please check the
> existence of a
> file, and if it's not there remove it from its list?
>
> I frequently start projects in a development directory, and when
> complete move
> them into a 'done' one, which leaves these orphan references behind.
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk
> http://yoshimi.github.io
> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

---
David W. Jones
gn...@hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.